Equipment Layout / Colocation
The flexible infrastructure of our data center, based on building-block design concept for engineering architecture, allows us to quickly and accurately adapt it to the current needs of our customers as well as to take into account the long-term strategic business development needs.
Skillful DataPro technical experts are ready to help its Customers to implement the most sophisticated versions of the equipment installation, taking into account non-standard configuration and strict requirements for power consumption.
We offer you to choose your own equipment layout
option which best suits your current business needs.
You can either install the equipment in your own racks or rent server racks and other accessories (PDU, ACB, etc.) from us.
- Layout of equipment with non-standard dimensions, power supply and cooling
- Wide range of power supply options of 2 kW per rack to distribute high density of 20 kW per rack and more
- Electric power scalability provides opportunity to develop a long-term project in a single room without IT infrastructure diversification in several premises
At your request we can organize a row of fenced racks in the common area.
- Individual access to the dedicated area, installation of reliable extra lock systems
- Assembly and installation of additional security facilities (sensors, cameras, biometric identifiers)
- Dynamic expansion or cut of the selected perimeter area thanks to module-type construction of the fences framework
INDIVIDUAL CONTROL ROOM
For Customers having a substantial amount of equipment, we can install equipment in an individual control room.
- Total isolation of the control room, access granted only to the Customer's personnel. Contractor's personnel access for routine maintenance only at set times subject to Customer's prior consent.
- Absence of IT-infrastructure requiring routine maintenance in the control rooms.
- Control room equipment layout subject to the special IT infrastructure requirements and the Customer's safety requirements.
- Execution of process room long-term lease agreement